Starbucks’ Blended Strawberry Lemonade combines two of summer’s most popular tastes into one delectable frozen beverage. The mix of luscious, sweet strawberries and acidic lemonade is one of my favorites. So a Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade is the ideal summertime treat for me and my palate.
On top of that, Starbucks offers a variety of strawberry beverages. If you’ve never tried a blended drink like this before, it’s similar to a slushy but a touch icier.
Now’s the perfect time to make some strawberry lemonade Starbucks, Pink lemonade, Strawberry acai refresher, etc., style! A light and sweet beverage that’ll make saying goodbye to summer a little less bitter and a whole lot sweeter. Let’s make some!
Starbuck Strawberry Acai Refresher:
This Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher recipe is lightly caffeinated with green coffee bean extract. Because caffeine is in the pre-made Refresher base, you can’t obtain this drink without it.
- 8-10 Freeze Dried Strawberry Pieces for one glass
- White grape juice
- Natural Green Coffee Flavor (caffeine)
- Acai powder
- Place hulled strawberries in a blender. Pour half cup of water over strawberries. Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice and then strain through a fine mesh.
- Combine strawberry juice, acai mixture, white grape juice, Green tea in a large pitcher/jar, stir it until blended.
Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher:
With this simple recipe, you can make your own Homemade Starbucks strawberry acai lemonade refreshment at Home! This technique includes simple ingredients and produces a far healthier and less expensive refreshing drink than the store-bought version.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries – cleaned and hulled
- 2 tsp acai powder
- One lemon –juiced
- ¼ cup maple syrup or agave
- 3 cups water – separated
- Put the strawberries and acai powder in a blender with 12 cups of water until smooth. You should have a thin purée at the end.
- Then strain through a fine-mesh (use a spoon to help the straining process).
- Add the remaining 2 12 cups water, squeezed lemon juice, and sweetener to the strained strawberry purée in a pitcher. To modify the flavor, stir and taste to adjust to flavor. Chill before serving or serve over a glass filled with ice cubes.
Pink lemonade Recipe
Around the mid-nineteenth century, the pink drink first appeared in the United States. It’s a rose-colored beverage made with lemon juice, sugar, water, and a natural or artificial red or pink dye for coloring. This naturally Pink Lemonade is excellent for enjoying throughout the summer!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup lemon peel strips (about two lemons)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about four lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry puree
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry puree
- 2 cups water or club soda
- Add water and sugar to a medium pot over medium-high heat. Bring a low simmer and constantly whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes, or until the liquid has nearly completely evaporated. Allow cooling for a few minutes before serving.
- Over a pitcher, place a fine-mesh sieve. Pour the lemon syrup, lemon juice, strawberry puree, and raspberry puree into the pitcher via the sieve. You may need to swirl the liquids around and press through with a spatula.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cold
Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino Copycat:
The Frappuccino base syrup transforms an iced drink into a smooth, creamy one, which is the secret behind Starbucks Frappuccino’s. Six components are used in this Starbucks copycat, including a homemade Frappuccino base syrup.
- 8-10 fresh strawberries, hulled
- One tablespoon granulated sugar
- One tablespoon water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- One tablespoon strawberry syrup, like Hershey’s
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Three tablespoons whipped cream, or cool whip
- Add the hulled strawberries, sugar, and water to a blender and puree until smoothie/juice.
- Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of the puree for topping. Set aside.
- Add milk, ice, vanilla ice cream, and strawberry syrup to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and reserved strawberry puree.
Blended Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
This frozen strawberry lemonade is so simple and easy to make fresh strawberries and sour lemons. It’s the right balance of sour and sweet. Suppose you use fresh or frozen strawberries. If you use frozen strawberries, let them thaw a bit before blending, making them easier to crush in your blender.
- 6-8 hauled and stemmed strawberries
- 3 cups lemonade (720 ml)
- 1/3 cup lemon-lime soda (80 ml)
- ¼ cup of water
- Two tablespoons granulated sugar more to taste
- Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups (480 ml) of lemonade. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Add the lemonade cubes, strawberries, the remaining cup of lemonade, and lemon-lime soda to a blender and blend at high speed until smoothie.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries.
- Serve right away and enjoy it!
All this is the perfect beverage to enjoy while hosting a summer BBQ. It tastes amazing served alongside your grilled favorites like hamburgers, corn, and grilled vegetables. It’s so refreshing and will keep you cool in the hot summer sun!
Can I prep Strawberry Lemonade in Advance?
I don’t recommend making this strawberry lemonade drink too long ahead of time. Otherwise, the soda will lose its carbonation when you’re ready to drink it, and the taste will be different.
WHAT KIND OF ACAI TO USE FOR THIS RECIPEs?
Ensure that the fruit’s nutritional worth is preserved as feasible throughout exportation. Acai berries are often freeze-dried (in powder form) or frozen into a purée (the fresh fruit tends to go bad with long-distance traveling). Acai powder is handier and easier to store than frozen acai fruit.
What’s in a Strawberry Crème Frappuccino from Starbucks?
The drink is made with ice, whole milk, Crème Frappuccino syrup, Strawberry Puree sauce, Classic syrup, then vanilla whipped cream.
What is the calorie count of blended strawberry lemonade?
A Starbucks 12-ounce tall Blended Strawberry Lemonade has 130 calories. A 16-ounce grande has 190 calories, and a 24-ounce venti has 260 calories.
How can I customize a Strawberry Frappuccino at Home?
Add more taste dimensions; replace the strawberry syrup at the bottom of the cup with chocolate syrup or caramel. Add a pump or two of white chocolate syrup to the blender if you want your beverages sweeter.