If you enjoy green juices from your area juice bar, here’s a simple way to make green juice at home. This simple and nutritious green juice recipe may be prepared in your blender without a juicer.
Another fantastic application for your blender is this simple green drink. While I frequently prepare smoothies, the thought of producing fresh juice in a blender appeals to me. This delicious alternative to a green smoothie has all the benefits of a green smoothie in a pleasant drink with a thinner consistency.
This blender green juice recipe comes from Nicholas at Sprint Kitchen, and it’s both healthy and delicious. It’s packed in vitamins and essential minerals with apple, cucumber, greens, and lemon! Great for a nutritious breakfast or a quick grab-and-go snack in the middle of the day.
Benefits of Green juice:
Increase Cellular Hydration:
Green juice has the perfect blend of water and minerals to help your body stay hydrated, which may benefit anything from skin irritation to lowering sugar cravings. You’ll feel hungrier when you’re dehydrated, so increasing your total hydration will help you consume a more balanced diet.
Improve Your Digestion:
Fresh green juice contains enzymes that enhance digestion, and most health experts think that your gastrointestinal system contains at least 80% of your immune system.
Strengthen Your Immune System:
Green juice contains nutrients that are very good for healing and detoxification. It’s a fantastic way to get the day started. Feel free to add any other fresh vegetables you have on hand; a good rule of thumb is to eat at least three vegetables for every piece of fruit to keep the sugar down and your blood sugar balanced.
Improve Your Skin:
Green juice is incredibly excellent for your skin because of the added nourishment and gastrointestinal system advantages, keeping it clear and giving you that extra shiny, healthy shine.
Improves Energy Levels:
Fresh juices consumed on an empty stomach every morning will offer you more energy throughout the day and improve your mood. The diversity of elements, vitamins, and antioxidants will keep you healthy and help you age gracefully.
What Are the Best Fruits and Vegetables for Green Juice?
- Green Apple
- Lemon Juice etc.
How to Make Green Juice in a Blender:
- 2-3 cups chopped kale
- Some fresh mint or parsley
- 2 sliced medium cucumbers
- 2-3 stalks of celery should be cut into tiny pieces
- 1-2 lemon
- 2-3 peeled and thinly sliced Ganger
- 1 green apples
- 2-3 cups of water
- Cutting board
- Fine mesh strainer
- Mixing bowl
- Blender (Vitamix or Ninja or Blend Tec)
Direction/Steps by Steps:
- All ingredients should be washed and chopped into medium-sized pieces. If you don’t have a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix or Blend Tec, chop everything into smaller parts to make it easier to blend. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Fill the blender partly with water, roughly 4 cups if it would fit. Lower the amount of water or mix everything in two batches to accommodate your blender’s capacity.
- Blend on high for one-two minutes, or until the mixture is smooth like a smoothie.
- Pour the blended green juice through a fine mesh strainer or sieve over a large mixing bowl.
- Press the liquid out of the particles into the basin using a spatula or spoon. You may need to do this in several batches depending on the size of your bowl.
- Alternatively, strain the mixture through a nut milk bag, squeezing the liquid out and discarding the particles.
- When you’ve finished separating the pulp from the mixture, pour the liquid into a container and refrigerate it.
This green beverage can last for approximately 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Although it is assumed that the nutrients reduce with time, if you are preparing this only for yourself, you may wish to make half a batch, and this recipe quantity is only for 1-2 people.
This juice is detoxifying, refreshing, and quite green, and it will keep you hydrated throughout the hot summer months. This wholesome dish, packed with veggies and sweetened with apples, will quickly become your new favorite beverage. You can change up the ingredients to suit your needs. I make do with whatever leftover vegetables I have in the fridge. You can add Herbs, kale, or ginger. I hope you like my Blender Green Juice recipe, and that it puts a smile to your face during these trying times. Please leave a comment if you try out this juice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the taste of this Green Juice recipe?
The sharpness of the ginger perfectly balances the sweetness of the apple and pineapple. You’ll sense a bit of celery and cucumber, adding a crisp note to complement the fresh mint.
Despite being so excellent for our bodies, this green juice in the blender is balanced and tastes delicious.
What type of Blender Should I Use?
I remember purchasing my Blend Tec (The Professional 800 Blender), my first high-powered blender, which can make green smoothie juice, celery, lemon juice, etc., like everything, and it was truly life-changing. I eventually bought a Vitamix or Ninja Blender, and while it is impressive.
Can I Drink Green Juice on a daily basis?
It’s encouraged to drink green juice every day, especially if you don’t feel like it when you’re getting enough nutrients from your diet because it’s made with natural sources and abundant vegetables.
Is Green Juice really good for you?
Anything that makes it easier for you to eat more veggies daily will benefit your physical health. Although some claim that you’re missing out on some nutrition from the pulp, the juice still contains many beneficial nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants.